Lymph drainage and electro current muscle body toning
Electro current Muscle Body Toning has been used by many celebrities such as Meg Ryan, Michelle Pfeiffer, Uma Thurman, Liv Tyler ( We use acupuncture meridian principles for weight loss electrical stimulation)
as well as in sports for the following conditions:
- Helps heal sports injuries fast, and reduce muscle soreness
- You use it to alleviate muscle pain through its massaging function and to tone and firm up muscles in the abdominal area and other muscle areas
- Tightening of the deep and superficial muscle layer for facial and body detoxification and strengthening
- Lymphatic drainage to reduce excessive fluids, puffiness, and toxicity
- Safe to use on any area of the body that contains fat cells or where skin has lost elasticity (chest, arms, buttocks, thighs, abdomen, face double chin, etc.)
- In musculoskeletal injuries like muscle atrophy, it exercises the muscle, preventing further deterioration and it is also used for low-level muscle training for sports when all you need is some muscle stimulation.
- Improves mood, reduces stress, and alleviates pain due to endorphin release in the bloodstream
- Increases circulation and the sense of well being.
- Electro Muscle Stimulation ( EMS ) is a technology that was first developed in the early 1970's for astronauts who needed a fast reshaping of muscles after returning from outer space. Since then, numerous research studies have been performed using EMS.
Frequently asked questions
How does it work?
The electrodes – placed on your body – will transmit computer-controlled waveforms, stimulating your selected muscle groups. This creates a huge energy demand on your muscles so surrounding fat will be burned for energy. It also agitates the fat cells for toxin release and cellulite reduction.
How long are the sessions?
The total program length 45-60 minutes but there are adjustments between each frequency.
What can do for me?
Electro Muscle Stimulation strengthens the deep and superficial muscles for non-surgical body sculpting. It also stimulates lymphatic drainage and this helps to reduce excess fluids, eliminate puffiness and toxins. It is safe to use on any area of the body where muscles get weak and fat buids up.
How often should I come in?
It is recommended that you have sessions twice a week.
Is Electrotherapy painful?
The treatment is pleasant and relaxing. You often feel full of energy and invigorated after a session. Electrotherapy leaves no bruises and is non-invasive.
Is Electro Muscle Stimulation safe? Are there any side effects?
Electrotherapy is non-invasive, safe and there are no dangerous side effects. Experience great results with no downtime. Sessions are an enjoyable alternative to traditional exercise, without strain on your joints or ligaments. This treatment is often utilized to benefit people with disabilities and sports injuries as well.